3rd Winter Capoeira Meeting!
February 13th-15th, 2020
The Canadian centre for Capoeira is happy to invite you to our 3rd Winter Capoeira Meeting!
Capoeira is a celebration and as such we invite you to join us for an amazing weekend full of workshops, friendship, good energy and lots and lots of Capoeira!
We are happy to bring you Contra Mestre Alemao, from the German Center for Capoeira based in Frankfurt, a world class Capoeirista who helps lead one of the biggest Capoeira groups in Europe and brings 20 years of Capoeira experience and will share his amazing energy and knowledge with all of us, this is an opportunity to spend a weekend learning, expanding our knowledge, creating new friendships and doing what we love doing most-PLAY CAPOEIRA!
Our event will take place at our Headquarters, located inside Groove Creative Arts Centre.
Date: February 13th-15th, 2020
35$-Thursday ONLY February 13th-Workshops/Roda
65$-Friday ONLY February 14th-Workshops/Roda
80$-Saturday ONLY February 15th-Workshops/Roda
Capoeira Teacher Pricing:
Professor/Contra Mestre/Mestre-FREE(Must inform us of your arrival prior to the event please)
FREE for any Instructor that brings 2 or more students(registered for FULL WEEKEND) to the event
Payment Methods Accepted:
Email money transfer ()
Visa/Mastercard/Amex (5$ fee added to all credit card transactions)
• 5$ DISCOUNT for NON TCC4C Students when completing payment BEFORE posted Registration due date!
• Please note that we will do our best to accommodate everyone in terms of transportation/housing, however due to limited housing places we encourage everyone to register and fill the housing section as soon as possible to make sure we can accommodate you.
• If you are joining us from out of town and need housing and/or transportation, please indicate "YES" in housing section in our online registration form(see bottom of this page) and which days.
• Please note that all pre-paid registration is NON-REFUNDABLE.
*Subject to change*
Thursday February 13th - Groove school of Dance (Inside Forest Hill Medical and Professional building) ,491 Eglinton Ave W suite 400, 4th floor, Toronto, ON, M5N 1A8)
8:30pm-10pm - Opening Workshop+Roda(Open to Public/family/friends)
10:30pm-Dinner- The Abbot, 508 Eglinton Ave West, Toronto M5N 1A5
Friday February 14th- Groove school of Dance (Inside Forest Hill Medical and Professional building) ,491 Eglinton Ave W suite 400, 4th floor, Toronto, ON, M5N 1A8)
7pm-9pm -Workshops+Roda(Open to Public/family/friends)
Saturday February 15th- Groove school of Dance (Inside Forest Hill Medical and Professional building) ,491 Eglinton Ave W suite 400, 4th floor, Toronto, ON, M5N 1A8)
2:00pm-4pm-Workshops(white pants OPTIONAL)
4:30pm-6:30pm-Workshops&Closing Roda(white pants MANDATORY)
We are happy and honoured to have you all join us for our celebration this year. As part of the Capoeira community tradition, we will do our best to accommodate everyone in terms of transportation/housing,
however due to limited housing places we encourage everyone to fill out the registration form AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to make sure we can accommodate you.
to register online please select one of the 2 options:
1)Fill out the the registration(if you're not paying by credit card) form below(payment can be completed upon check-in or via Paypal/Email Transfer)
2) if you'd like to pay by Credit Card please press the Yellow Button to complete Registration.